Understanding ‘healthy eating’ can be confusing:
- to eat carbs or not to eat carbs, and if so when?
- how often should I detox, do I need to detox at all?
- what exactly are ‘good fats’ and how much should I eat?
- what are macronutrients and why are they important?
- do I need to take vitamin and mineral supplements?
I can help you to understand how to get the best out of the food you eat to support your health and wellbeing and fitness goals. Input varies depending on individual need but could include:
- a consultation to establish current eating habits and knowledge
- tracking food intake
- implementing changes to support your goals
- eating plans
- ongoing accountability and support
- avoiding foods that trigger reactions
- recipes and online resources.
I work with the TLS weight management solution to educate and support people who are looking to lose body fat and maintain a healthy weight. It’s tailored to the individual and flexible to fit ‘life.’
I also promote the Isotonix range of supplements which are scientifically designed to be rapidly absorbed by the body, have a high concentration of vitamins and minerals, and provide maximum results.
Support with diet and nutrition can also be provided alongside or as part of other services. Contact me to discuss how I can help you.