Hi, my name is Zoe. I am a Health and Wellbeing Coach here to support you to identify, plan, work towards and achieve your health and fitness goals.
We all know that keeping healthy is important to our quality of life and overall wellbeing, but what is healthy and how do we achieve this?
Sometimes we think we are eating a healthy diet, exercising and maintaining moderation and balance in our lives, yet we don’t quite feel 100%. Over time we feel worse until we realise that maybe our idea of healthy is not truly healthy, or we have drifted away from our healthy lifestyle due to stress at work, commitments at home and the general pressures of life.
I am a qualified personal trainer and fitness instructor, with a background in coaching and mentoring, and over 15 years’ experience in the health and fitness sectors. I have worked with a wide range of people, from old to young, athletes to people who have been sedentary for years, over-weight to underweight. I have supported people to identify their goals, helped them to put realistic plans in place, educated them along the way, and seen them achieve their dreams.
I can help people with a range of areas including:
- Fat loss and weight management
- Eating plans
- Cardio fitness
- Muscle strength and toning
- Building lean mass and improving metabolism
- Identifying lifestyle changes and implementing them in a realistic way that are easy to stick to
- Coaching and mentoring
I take a client-led approach to my work, putting the individual, their goals, wishes, needs and preferences at the centre of all we do. I therefore tend to work on individual packages specific to each person’s needs and goals. This may include:
- a goal setting session – exploring the problem areas in your life, what you would like to change and achieve, and the timeframes you have in mind.
- tools to bring your goals to life – training sessions, training plans, eating plans, benchmark testing, fitness testing, mindfulness techniques…
- ongoing sessions and support, including regular check ins between sessions.
- guidance around specific areas, such as supplementation for example.
When I’m not supporting other people to achieve their goals, I’m usually to be found out and about walking in the Yorkshire Dales with my Working Cocker Spaniel, Sam!